Contract Test Services (CTS)
Sample Submission forms can be obtained by calling CTS at (888) 232–5889 or click here to download a Microsoft Word document of the form.
Click here to download a PDF of the CTS brochure.
Associates of Cape Cod,® Inc. Contract Test Service (CTS) laboratory specializes in testing for endotoxin and glucan contamination and has the most extensive experience of any endotoxin testing laboratory in the world. CTS performs all methods of the LAL assay: gel-clot, chromogenic, and turbidimetric.
CTS is GMP compliant and ISO registered. CTS is licensed by the DEA as a laboratory capable of handling all controlled drug substances except those included in Schedule I. Endotoxin testing can be performed in accordance with FDA, USP, EP and/or JP, depending on the specifications of the client.
In addition to routine testing, CTS has extensive expertise and the ability to:
- Customize endotoxin testing to individual client needs
- Troubleshoot difficult samples
- Develop and/or transfer LAL test methods
- Design and produce custom depyrogenation controls for oven validations
Examples of samples with which CTS has experience:
- Pharmaceutical Drugs, including Class II controlled substances, compounded pharmaceuticals and anti-cancer drugs
- Medical Devices
- Air Quality Samples
- Veterinary Products
- Food Products
- Tobacco Products
- Machine Oils
- Raw Materials
- GMP Compliant Laboratory
- ISO 13485:2003 Registered
- FDA Inspected
- DEA Licensed
CTS offers fast processing for routine samples, accurate and reliable test results along with full client confidentiality. A written report is sent to the client. The client also receives an electronic copy of the report as a PDF if requested.
Contract Test Service at Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.
124 Bernard E. Saint Jean Drive
East Falmouth, MA 02536-4445
Tel: (888) 232-5889 or (508) 540-3444
Fax: (508) 540-2019
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
View CTS Holiday Schedule
Turn Around Time Options
- STAT test - study initiated 24 hours from receipt of sample
- RUSH Test - study initiated 48 hours from receipt of sample
- Standard Test
Method of Payment
For United States
- Credit Card (AMEX®, VISA®, MasterCard®).
- If payment is to be made by credit card, the following information is required: Type of Credit Card, Card number, Credit Card Security code, Expiration Date of Card, and Name (as it appears on the card).
- Wire Transfer (contact Accounts Receivable for routing information)
- Check (in US dollars) made payable to Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.
Payment must be made with credit cards for orders under $1500. For US and Canadian customers not paying by credit card, the standard terms are Net 30 days. ACC reserves the right to adjust credit status as customer credit history necessitates. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions accompanying your quotation or invoice.
Neither preliminary nor final results will be released until an approved method of payment is provided or account has been approved for net 30 terms.
Contact Contract Test Service or Accounts Receivable for a new customer credit reference form.