Ensuring a Healthy World
Pursuing Sustainability Excellence
Specializing in chromogenic and turbidimetric reagent technologies, Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. (ACC) has been a global leader in endotoxin and (1→3)-ß-D-glucans detection products and services. Since 2011, ACC has had a growing commitment to taking a responsible role in making sure we do our part to ensure that we reduce the environmental footprint on our operations. We endeavor to work with partners and suppliers who share common goals and contributions to collectively operate in a sustainable manner to benefit the environment.
- ACC’s Unique Horseshoe Crab Sustainability Project
- Over 1 million juvenile horseshoe crabs released into coastal waters!
- Expansion of program into Asia
- Water Waste Reduction and Reuse Project
- ACC recycles on average over a million gallons of water per year
- The water is multi-purposed locally for a company and is used to provide cooling of gases for recycling processes
- Utilizing this water lessens their need to pull from the natural environment
- Recyclable Product Packaging
- All of our glues are water based glues
- All of our inks are vegetable based